Ingersoll Rand Sierra oil-free rotary screw compressors are ISO 8573-1:2010 Class 0 certified, delivering 100% oil-free for the most critical applications. With an efficient and robust design, these compressors are a reliable workhorse that ensure the productivity of your business.
Ingersoll Rand 190-300 kW Sierra Oil-Free Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- 100% Oil-Free Air: Meets ISO 8573-1:2001 Class 0 specifies air quality standards for processes within the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, textile, and electronics industries
- Enhanced Reliability: Stainless steel components, dual-vented seals, and precision machined-rotors with advanced UltraCoat protection ensure trouble-free operation
- Smart Control to Reduce Energy Costs: Easily accessible Xe-145 microprocessor controller provides continuous monitoring and on-board diagnosis to help optimize power consumption
- Reduced Lubricant Change-Out: Industry-leading Ultra Coolant delivers up to 8,000 hours of lubricant run time, as much as 8 times the life of conventional lubricants
- High Ambient Operation: Long-life components are designed to withstand 46 ºC maximum ambient temperature